Spectacular and unique five-star luxury cottage surrounded by woodland
and pasture, and is located in the Brecon Beacons National Park. With
four glorious ensuite bedrooms, a log burner, and even a hot tub with a
mountain view, this is the indulgent break in the countryside you've
been looking for. The path to Pen y Fan, the highest peak in south
Wales, runs directly from the cottage, and yet it is just 40 minutes
travel away from Cardiff. With many outdoor activities available
nearby, such as fishing, watersports, mountain biking, and activity
centres, and just 4 miles from the lovely market town of Brecon, it’s
also just a short drive from the iconic book-loving village of Hay on
Wye. This is the perfect luxury getaway that you will never forget.
* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – three super king (can be made into twin beds), one double
(can be made into twin beds).
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, dining/entertainment room
with dining table, lounge, super king room with ensuite, utility
room. First floor – super king bedroom with ensuite, king-size
double with ensuite, super king bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities – double oven, 6 ring stove, toaster, fridge,
microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, fridge
freezer, additional electric oven and hob.
* Entertainment – 42 inch flat screen TV. Games shed that includes
table tennis. Garden games such as croquet and badminton. selection
of DVDs and books provided, as well as board games.
* For families – travel cot, highchair and stairgate provided.
* Outside – hot tub, 3 acres of grounds, gravelled areas, enclosed
lawn and patio with garden furniture and barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen hand and bath
towels provided. Wi-Fi included. Welcome pack is provided on
arrival. Wood provided for the log burners. Secure bike storage
available. Basic items such as washing up liquid, tea towels, soap,
loo roll, antibacterial spray etc are provided. Several
supermarkets will deliver to the cottage, and there are also plenty
of shops in nearby Brecon. This property has won a Green Tourism
gold award, and a Walkers and Cyclists award.
* Pets – dogs are welcome at an additional cost of £15 each, but
please make sure that they are kept off the furniture. This cottage
is ideal for pets as the rear garden is enclosed, and there is a
* Notes – This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond,
which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance
of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying
a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.