You can't get any more tranquil than this! Maesmor holiday cottage is
located in the breathtakingly beautiful Snowdonia National Park and is
surrounded by rolling hills, mountains and wildlife. A classic Welsh
period property, this holiday cottage is jampacked with original
features, and yet is light, spacious and airy. Perfect for visits to
Lake Vyrnwy with its watersports, lakeside strolls and bike rides,
there are also plenty of small towns and villages nearby with pretty
shops and quaint cafés. As the cottage is in an international dark sky
reserve area, this is one of the best places in Britain for stargazing
– the perfect end to days of walking, exploring and relaxing in this
most peaceful of settings.
* Size - Sleeps six in three bedrooms
* Beds – Two doubles, one single.
* Rooms – Ground floor –sun room with views, sitting room, parlour,
kitchen, utility room, dining room, shower room with WC. First
floor – Double bedroom, twin bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – Oven/hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing
machine, tumble dryer, small freezer.
* For families – Travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring own cot linen.
* Entertainment - HD TV with Freeview and DVD player, books, DVDs,
games and maps.
* Outside- Enclosed garden, garden furniture and barbecue set.
Outdoor lockable building available on request for bike storage.
* Parking – Off-road parking.
* General – Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Logs and coal provided for the open fire. Wi-Fi
available. Electric fire stove can be provided on request.
* Pets – No pets
* Notes – No smoking. No mobile network. This property has a £150
good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales
Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead