Sitting in coastal farmland near the popular seaside resort of
Barmouth, Beudy Gwenoliaid is a carefully converted stone barn that
retains its beautiful old beams while providing a light living space on
the upper floor. Beaches, footpaths, cycle paths and town amenities all
nearby as well as the Barmouth Bridge crossing with its vista of the
spectacular Mawddach estuary. Travel up the coast towards Harlech and
Portmeirion or inland for the picturesque market town of Dolgellau
* Size: sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 doubles, 1 with single bed
* Rooms: ground floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom. First floor: open plan
kitchen/diner and living room
* Kitchen & utilities: kitchen includes dishwasher and microwave.
Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer on site.
* For families: cot, high chair and stairgate on request (please
bring cot bedding)
* Outside: patio with picnic area accessible from first floor
* Parking: private parking for 2 cars
* General: bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity
* Pets: no pets
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.