If you like the sound of castles, countryside hikes and hot tubs, then
this is the property for you! Located just 5 miles from the historic
town of Chepstow, Maes y Felin is the perfect location for your family
holiday. The cottage is perfect for children, with safe areas to play
and access to a games room with table tennis, pool table and more.
Explore local towns and villages, nature trails and castles from this
cosy yet stylish cottage. And oh- don’t forget to use that wonderful
hot tub in the garden whilst you’re here...
* Size- Sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds – One double, one bunkbed, one single.
* Rooms – Ground floor- Open plan lounge kitchen and dining area,
cloakroom with WC. First floor- Double bedroom, bunk bedroom,
single bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – Fully equipped kitchen with toaster,
microwave, hob oven, washing machine, fridge and chest freezer.
* For families – Travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Entertainment – TV with Freesat, radio, CD player. Games room with
pool table, PlayStation 2, board games, table tennis and more is
shared with the property next door.
* Outside- Enclosed play area with picnic bench, table and chairs at
front of property. Barbecue set is available. Hot tub located in a
private fenced-in area. The hot tub is shared with guests staying
at the other cottage, and access is between 10 AM and 7 PM, or 10
AM until 5 PM January to March. South-facing patio.
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Logs are provided as and when required. Wireless Internet
access is available, although Wi-Fi signal in cottage is not
guaranteed due to the thickness of the walls. Payphone available in
utility room. Shared utility room with washing machine and two
* Pets – One well-behaved dog allowed on the ground floor only for
£20. Please note that dogs must be kept on leads when outside.
* Notes- Maes y Felin and Maes y Gwy holiday cottages can be booked
together to sleep up to 10. Please be aware that this is a working
farm and children must be supervised .
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.