Secluded and peaceful accommodation on a working farm in the rolling
hills of mid-Wales, Llety Hiriaeth is the perfect place to relax and
unwind, far from all stresses and strains. Close to the sea at the
picturesque harbour town of Aberdyfi, with its quaint shops and cafes,
there are many opportunities for walks in the countryside or to enjoy
the long sandy beaches. Enjoy Welsh Castles, small villages, market
towns and riverside strolls in this lovely and peaceful spot.
* Size- Sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms.
* Beds- 1 king, 1 double, 2 single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Hall, 3 lounges, kitchen diner, pantry,
utility room, cloakroom with WC, bathroom. First floor- King
bedroom, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom.
* Kitchen & Utilities- Oil-fired Aga, electric cooker, microwave,
fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment- 2 TVs with Freeview and DVD players.
* For Families- Cot and high chair provided. Please bring own cot
* Outside- Spacious garden.
* General- Electricity and heating included. Towels and linen
provided. Wifi included. Starter pile of logs provided free.
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead