This pretty holiday cottage is set in open countryside, rolling hills,
and is a haven of peace and tranquility. Just a mile or so from one of
the most delightful spots in Wales, Rhaeadr Pistyll - the largest
waterfall in Wales- there are so many beautiful footpaths and magical
places to explore. Wake up and enjoy the stunning view through the
floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedrooms, visit the local village with
its quaint pubs, cafe, and shop, or travel the short distances to
nearby Lake Vyrnwy with its picture postcard beauty.
* Size – sleeps four into bedrooms, and an additional two on sofa bed
* Beds – one double, one twin. (Double sofa bed in lounge)
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living room, wet room, double
bedroom. First floor – twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – oven/hob and appliances.
* Entertainment – Freeview TV, DVD player, books, board games and
* For families – cot and high chair provided. Please bring your own
* Outside – garden with two benches. Paddocks with benches for
* Parking – private off-road parking.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Linen and
towels provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival including
sausages, bacon, eggs, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, sugar and
butter. Some toiletries provided. Bicycle hire available.
* Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome.
* Notes – no smoking. The ground floor is suitable for wheelchair
access. Ramp available on request.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.