Beautifully decorated property in the picturesque resort of Newquay in
Cardigan Bay, this large and family friendly house boasts sea views, a
terraced garden, and even an amazing playroom for the children. Newquay
is known for its dolphin spotting trips, small shops, cafés and
restaurants, and many of the attractions and amenities of the
Cardiganshire Coast are but a short drive from this idyllic location.
Travel to the cultural university town of Aberystwyth with its small
shops, museums and the National Library of Wales. Visit nearby National
Trust properties, or take a trip on the Vale of Rheidol steam Railway,
and be sure to visit the sacred ruins of Strata Florida Abbey.
* Size – sleeps 10 in five bedrooms.
* Beds- two kings, one bunk, four singles.
* Rooms – level ground floor – playroom. Ground floor – lounge,
dining room, kitchen, bathroom. First floor- king-size bedroom,
single bedroom, bathroom, utility and laundry room, king-size
bedroom. Second floor- bunk bedroom, large bedroom with three
* Entertainment – Freeview TV. Playroom has DVD, games and toys.
* For families – pull out single bed, high chair, and travel cot are
provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – terraced garden with seating area.
* Parking – one parking space allocated. Additional cars may park on
the street, or at the public car park which is located 150m from
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Body boards and beach equipment provided.
* Pets – no pets.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a
non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
* Notes – No smoking. Please contact owners if booking within two
weeks of start date of your holiday, as late bookings are not
(Photography by Angela Gidden MBE. Angela is a creative consultant and
the celebrated leading designer in Wales and beyond. She is passionate
about furniture, interior and fashion design, photography, her Welsh
roots, the inspirational urban and natural landscape of Wales which she
loves to capture its heart, soul and culture through the lens of the