Nestled in the heart of Wales, this unique and historical cottage is
all you would expect and more from five-star accommodation. With packed
with original features, including some dating back as far as 1784, this
building has been lovingly restored into an eco-lodge property, powered
by solar panels as well as an air source heat pump. Within short
travelling distance to many attractions and amenities, this period
cottage is, nevertheless, wonderfully secluded and peaceful. With
enough accommodation for eight people, treat your family to a an
unforgettable holiday here, where children are welcome to come and help
feed feed the farm animals, if prearranged with the farmer. Wood beams,
a log burner, breathtaking views – you know you’ll love this place.
* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – three doubles, two singles. Double sofa bed available at an
additional cost of £25 per person.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, double bedroom with
sofa bed, bathroom, utility room. First floor – double bedroom with
ensuite, master bathroom, double bedroom with ensuite, twin
bedroom. Please be aware that the bathroom on the ground floor
is not next door to the bedroom on the ground floor.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven, dishwasher, fridge,
microwave, slow cooker, toaster, freezer, washing machine.
* Entertainment – Freeview TV and DVD (DVDs available from cottage
owners), selection of books, and games.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. please
bring own cot linen.
* Outside – enclosed garden, garden table and furniture. Garden is
located above a small river. Barbecue available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available. Supply of logs included. Complimentary
welcome pack provided on arrival, which includes essentials such as
tea, coffee, milk and cake. Free fishing access to local
river. This property is suitable for wheelchair access. Access to
the property is via a ramp. Gardens can be accessed in a
wheelchair. The ground floor bedroom, wet room room, kitchen, and
living areas are suitable for wheelchair access, with a 1200mm
turning circle. Shower chair available. Light switches and door
handles are positioned lower. Assistance dogs are welcome.
* Pets – no pets, except for assistance dogs.
* Notes – This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond,
which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance
of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying
a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Low occupancy discount available. No smoking. Supermarket delivery
is available via Asda Tesco and Sainsbury's.