Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Best of both:
Stepping into Rue de Provence II, the living room is on your left. It’s a welcoming space, from the deep leather armchair to the pebble-grey sofa, and Perspex furniture sits alongside a piano and an ornamental fireplace. In the kitchen next door, colourful floor tiles give this modern space a playful tweak.
The corridor reaches back between the bedrooms where bright colours stripe the curtains round the long windows. At the end is the subway-tiled bathroom, but before this is the master bedrooom, a modern monochrome space with patent black ottomans and white walls. Behind the glass partition, you’ll find the luxury of the dressing area and ensuite. Taking its cue from the neighbouring Galeries Lafayette and the Palais Garnier, this home is no stranger to the finer points of style, both modern and classical.:
- There's a sofabed in the sitting room, which can accommodate two guests. Please let us know if you would like it be set up for your stay.
- There is no hanging space in the second and the third bedroom, so we will set up a collapsible hanging rail for your stay.
- Please note that the bed in the third bedroom is a low single bed and is more suitable for a child than an adult.
- This apartment is located on the third floor of an apartment building with no lift.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so ask us if you'd like to have fans for your stay.