The Gold Room is fit for a Queen! Vintage royal chic with comfy double memory foam mattress, feather pillows and duvet. We provide breakfast and also offer evening dining and massage if you want it.
If you have any questions take a look at the information we've provided in the detailed description you should find the answers, if not drop us a message and we'll get straight back to you. If the calendar is showing available please book! Also check our site Number34Brighton.
If the calendar says we have availability we welcome you to go ahead with instant book. If you've not used airbnb before we will deal your request ASAP. Thank you :)
Included for your stay;
- On street, free unrestricted parking (the only place in Brighton still FREE- due to new city centre restrictions the area is busy so you may need to park a street or 2 away but will find something, we'll send more information on booking)
- Breakfast with some home made goods & orange press for fresh juice
- Jackie, Joan&Cilla, the cats, don't go in guest rooms due to allergic guests!
- Tea selection & fresh single batch whole bean coffee
- Fresh towels, feather winter bedding & toiletries
- Very relaxed and friendly hosts
- Anytime self check in from 2pm
- Amazing garden, kitchen and conservatory with great views open to all.
- 20 min walk from station, 30 min to the beach or £8 taxi/ £2 bus.
- Free WIFI
- 5 rooms to choose from, Loft, Gold, Silver, Copper or Wood!
- Gold is first floor, front of house next to bathroom.
- Interior design as featured in Homes Magazine & The Metro!
Also available for an extra charge- Please ask;
- Evening meal & Massage
- Special occasion packages
- Number34 Homade Cocktails & Pintxos canapes
At Number 34 you'll have a truly unique experience and live like the Queen! Your hosts Peter & Seb are very experienced in the hospitality industry and are both trained chefs with a love of food.
We pride ourselves in being warm and friendly and providing our guests quality, style and relaxation
Comfort is very important to us and a focus on sustainability, quality and health whilst being friendly to animals and nature.
In designing 34 we have tried to create a comfortable modern space recycling materials as much as possible. We hope this helps you to feel relaxed and at home with other guests who share similar interests and ways of living. We love to travel and meet new people so offer a space where you can meet others and share your experiences if you want to.
This is very important to us so we've spent a lot of time to ensure all guests feel relaxed and at home as soon as they arrive.
If you have any questions please get in touch and we are happy to answer.
We also have other rooms if you are traveling with friends and family.
Please arrive after 2pm and we will send you details of how to get your keys a few days before your arrival.
You will have shared access to the 2 bathrooms, separate toilet, kitchen, dining room and garden.
Interaction with guests
We live @Number34 and are on hand to answer questions if you need anything- Please drop us an airbnb message as we will both receive these and will get back to you straight away. We try to make everything self managing so encourage guests read the information provided on booking for the answers and we apologise in advance if we're not at home to meet you however we do our best to be available as much as possible.
We have Brighton maps by the front door and a detailed guidebook on the Airbnb listing map with our favorite destinations.
If you wish to meet other guests and spend more time with us why not book an evening meal or massage!
Other things to note
We love food! Both being trained chefs we try to make most of our breakfast goods including home made locally sourced preserves and sometimes baked goods. When available we offer fruit and vegetables grown on our organic allotment. We also offer evening 3 course dining to our guests with some very special touches. We are pescatarians so don't eat or cook meat and combine super tasty with healthy nourishment!
Breakfast includes fresh bread, muesli, yogurt, fresh and dried fruit selection, nuts preserves with fresh coffee, tea selection and fruit juice.
Peter and Seb are trained and qualified massage therapists which is also available to all guests.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Peter & Seb :)
We also manage The White Apartment for up to 4 people & The Wood apartment for up to 3, Number34 for up to 10 or The Hanover House for up to 4 people. For more information check our personal site number34brighton.