- A rural retreat close to a working dairy farm...
- Recently renovated to a high specification
- Ample private parking
- Entrance hallway
- Spacious open plan living area
- Master bedroom with shower ensuite and king size bed
- 5ft double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with 2'6 beds
- Family bathroom WC
- Partially enclosed garden to the top
- Fully enclosed gravelled courtyard to the front
- Short drive to popular local pub and convenience store
- Just over two miles from The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Charlestown and Mevagissey just 5 miles away
-This property welcomes 2 small or medium size dogs.
- Due to dairy livestock in the vicinity, dogs must be kept under control.
- There is no mobile reception inside the property itself so a telephone is available for unlimited guest use. (Both incoming and outgoing calls to UK landlines and mobiles up to 59 mins per call).
£24 per pet per week taken after booking has been confirmed