Private Estate nestled in the heart of Apple Hill
- English, Spanish
Minimum age of primary renter:27
Max guests:18 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
50% Refund for Cancellations greater than 90 days before reservation date. 25% Refund greater than 60 days before. 0% Refund less than 60 days.
No Weddings or Events of Any Kind at the House. No Parties.
No outside noise after 10pm Max 5 cars Do not: drive more then 25MPH in the community walk or hike through the community hang or push security gate
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Great location for our weekend
The house was beautiful and had everything we needed to enjoy our time! So much space to enjoy with our family, I hope to be back again!
Lovely home in an extremely quiet area
We were very impressed with the home, especially the well appointed kitchen. Most impressive, however, was the gorgeous surrounding area. Manicured lawn and shrubbery close to the home and then wooded nature area. The description I saw that made me want to spend time there, did not do it justice!
Thank you so much for coming by. So happy to hear you had a great vacation. Please let me know if you are interested in any dates in the future.
Very easy to work with
The owners instructions were very clear and easy to understand, the property is beautiful and amazing. I highly recommend staying here if you get the opportunity.
Relaxing stay at Apple Hill !
What we loved:
* Beautiful property with 5 good size bedrooms and a huge basement for kids to play in. Lovely outdoor area with a play set and swing and a firepit. Amazing chef's kitchen for the ultimate flexibility of meal prep with young kids.
* Fresh air and lots of seclusion for a quiet weekend. Take walks or hikes away from the hustle & bustle of the city.
* We gathered here for a 40th birthday of my husband and all 5 families had enough space to relax and enjoy. Nice hot tub to dip in and outdoors BBQ grill was in great working condition.
* There was a peach festival with pony rides, hard cider tasting and farmers market at the Apply Hill Boa farms which was a nice outing.
* Great location: Placerville downtown is a few miles away. Folsom and Cameron Park Lake are an easy drive.
These aspects could be improved:
* Owner was not very flexible with late checkout (even if we paid on hourly basis which was challenging with late risers and small kids in the group), using the firepit during summer (fire hazard) and these aspects were not part of the original listing.
* Also, kitchen was not very well stocked: no sharp cutting knives, paring knives, teaspoons, only a couple of ladles. Be prepared to bring your own kitchenware if you plan to cook elaborate meals.
* Our guests complained that the master bedroom bath door does not lock so the privacy is an issue for that room.
* Host does not have a lot of local knowledge about outing options with kids etc. when asked for recommendations.
Overall a great stay !!!
This place is amazing, it was more then we expected and my whole family enjoyed themselves. Definitely a return trip in the future. Thank you for everything Chris!
Thank you for being amazing guests! Welcome back anytime.
Perfect group getaway location!!
20 minutes from whit water rafter the American River. Property was clean, communication with owner was easy, check-in and check-out with ease. The nature made this large home secluded for a private getaway!
Nature here is really a treat. Thank you for staying with us and for taking care of the home. Would love to welcome you guys back.
Located just minutes from Apple Hill, this area is sure to have attractions to please every family member. Whether it's the fruit, apple donuts, or top-notch wine that lures your taste buds, you won't be disappointed. The beautiful foothills also offer many outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, or golfing in the warmer months. In the cooler months bring a sled, or take a scenic drive up the mountain to Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort to do some skiing and snowboarding!