|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
A spacious four bedroom villa with amazing views of the local coastline, a large garden and private parking area and it has west and south facing terraces. The interior of the villa has been brightly decorated and finished with ethnic furnishings, making it a must, for your perfect relaxed holiday. Although if you need to keep in touch with the www there is wifi internet access.
There are plenty of nooks and balconies to hide away in.
The large kitchen and breakfast dining area opens directly onto a balcony with a large table and chairs, overlooking the sea.
The lounge patio doors take you onto the main balcony, with a large, extendable dining table. It overlooks the pool, garden, sea and amazing views to El Campello. Adjoining is a BBQ area where you can pick you own lemons for that chilled evening drink.
The master en-suite and double bedroom have direct access to the main terrace. Both are air conditioned.
The 3rd bedroom is air conditioned with inter-connecting door to 4th bedroom. Bedroom 4 has separate, direct access door. Bedroom 3 has twin beds and bedroom 4 has bunk beds.
The lounge has a bet-settee for additional sleeping and separate single day-bed.
Two baby cots are available.
There are plenty of sun beds and relaxing chairs available and sun canopies. The pool area is a sun trap and is for clients use only. The balcony and pool area are protected with 'child-proof' gates. Shallow sandy Cove a few minutes walk away.
The central plaza, tram, bars, restaurants and well stocked supermarket is a short walk away. Although a car is not essential, it is highly recommended especially if you have young children.
Just been for 10 days weather was great 32% was hot, pool was a must. View from main bedroom was awesome, fridge near the pool for the drinks loved it.
BBQ and nite around the pool with the lights on wow, we both had a fantastic time
We've just come back from a wonderful week at this villa. The photos really don't justify some of the views that the villa have.
From the large front room there are great sea views over El Campello and Alicante and when the sun drops its a wonderful place to sit with a drink and to have dinner too with the the large patio doors open.
There is also a stunning view from the master bedroom (which has on suite ) and waking up to the sight of the sea is great.
The house is very well equipped for cooking in the kitchen and there is a large bbq area which we used a couple of times too.
The pool is lovely and catches the sun pretty much all day.
There is a nice little beach in Coveta Fuma which also has a great local fish restaurant on the hill.
I would always hire a car just for the convenience on a holiday and i think this place is best suited for this as well as there are a few hills about but without hills you can't get the great views it has.
As for location it was about 35mins to Alicante and 35 to benidorm (well to the waterpark near benidorm!)
I would definitely recommend this villa!!!!
Lovely pool, short walk to the sea, beautiful view over the sea. Shadow if you like.
Nice barbeque place and plenty of equipment for cooking if you like that.
Dinner in the evening on the terrace overlooking lights in Alicante was best time of the day. We all had a good very nice stay. But, the surroundings are more hilly than we expected. Recommend a car when temperature is around 30 as we had.
Great holiday weather was fantastic loved the new barbecue table
Pool was a god send again was hot got burned lol it's just a sun trap 😀
Fridge in the pool lounge was just what the bar man 🍻 ordered and 2 icecreams 🍦🍦
Main bedroom with the sea view window wow as always
Tram into Alicante for a great day out with friends
Overall the villa is a great place to stay with family just a short walk to the bay,shops,restaurants and pubs and the tram go everywhere else
Thanks Angie xx
We had a fantastic holiday the villa was brilliant plenty of space the pool area is huge with a fridge in the sun room not far to walk for another drink
Bedroom with the sea view wow and getting ready for a nite out in a cool room was a godsend ( love aircon 😅 )
Tram is only a few minutes walk so you don't have to drive everywhere
We had a few barbeques and drinks around the pool watching the sunset
Had some great nites out in the town plenty of bars and restaurants
Had a fantastic holiday will definitely be booking this year
Had a great stay at 7 of Harts. Lovely place with all the amenities one would need and fantastic views. The pool was lovely and the weather was plenty hot enough for me.
Our experience was very different from the other reviewers’. This might be due to the specifics of our party and period: we stayed for 2 weeks in August 2012 and were 2 adults (one pregnant), a 2yr-old child, and 4 adults in their 60s / 70s:
- It's very difficult for slightly unfit people to reach the sea or the train, particularly in the heat, due to the very steep slopes. A car will be needed
- The local beach is rather ugly, with gray, coarse sand and was always partially covered by seaweed
- The villa is in an elevated position and can only be reached through a series of stairs: a problem for the elderly and a danger for small kids
- The decoration and furnishing is dated and very cluttered. This is also a family holiday home, less practical than a pure rental
-- The bed in the 2nd bedroom is very small (double size, c. 140cm wide): it will only work for some couples
-- The 4th bedroom is a small corridor with bunk beds on a side: it can work for kids
- The 2nd bathroom is small and poorly lit. The delivery of hot water was erratic (the owner tells us that this shouldn't have been the case)
- The lack of A/C, with the exception of two bedrooms, was a big problem. The temperature and humidity were unbearable and the fans in the house didn’t help much. Sleeping in the 3rd bedroom was very difficult (the owner tells us that previous August stays had no problem)
- The large kitchen has ill-assorted equipment which felt very old. E.g. a pot lost its bottom and the fridge wasn’t cold enough, which meant our food deteriorated quickly (the owner tells us that no problem had been reported before)
- The condensation from the A/C dropped on the terrace, making it very slippery: we had to seal it off (the owner suggested to switch off the A/C during the day and/or mop up more often)
Positive things worth mentioning:
- The swimming pool is very nice and the gardens are lovely
- The house offers great views; the ones from the master bedroom are impressive
- Fit people can, with due care, go for a nice swim through a rocky cove only a few yards away (the water was very transparent and at a lovely temperature)
- The TV in the living room is big and modern, had UK channels and several movies
All in all we think that this villa is not ideal for older people, or young kids, particularly in the heat. A party of more than 4 people should consider the small size of the 2nd bathroom and of the additional bedrooms, and their lack of A/C.
Just a few minutes drive or tram journey to El Campello beach with sand as far as you can see with crystal clear waters and a nice sea breeze. Its stunning palm lined promenade with excellent bars and restaurants and its beautiful marina with fresh fish markets.
There are also small coves with sandy beach a short walk from the villa.
In the centre of Coveta Fuma you will find restaurants, tapas bars in a friendly environment with children's play area. There is a well stocked local supermarket along with taxi service providing airport transfers.
A local tram/train service running every 10 minutes to Alicante and Denia stopping at resorts along the coastal line, where you can visit many Spanish markets relaxing over a drink and enjoy.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 20 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
21 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
* Cleaning between clients is included in the rental cost.
* Optional mid stay cleans, bed sheets & towel replacement can be arranged on arrival & paid extra locally. Ask.
* Laundry facilities..
* High chair & cot available.
* Saturday to Saturday in High Season.
* Airport taxi & arrival grocery package can be arranged
* Arrival 1500 to 2000. Late arrivals considered.
* Departure before 1100