- English, Spanish, Portuguese
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
Localização maravilhosa, um sítio fantástico com muito conforto e simpatia. Local ideal para descansar e recuperar energia.
A former elementary school, located in the Parish of Perais transformed into housing, with a modern and comfortable design, awaits your visit for a weekend or a holiday with family or friends.
Located, a short distance from the right bank of the river Ponsul, affluent of the Tagus and 2km from the latter with wonderful landscapes and beautiful sunrise.
For lovers of hunting we offer diversity of species, such as hare, rabbit, partridge and big game (Boar and deer). They can hunt in the Associative, Municipal and Tourist hunting zones.
Also for fishermen there are good sites for bass fishing and other species.
For those who like hiking we offer a wide variety of walking routes.
Other places of interest:
- Rock Art Complex of the Tagus Valley,
- Winery of Varas: A heritage of gold,
- Museological Nucleus of flax and weaving and Portas do Almourão in Foz do Cobrão,
- Museum of Olive Oil Museum in Sarnadas de Ródão,
- Museological Nucleus: Contraband in Perais,
- Museological Nucleus: History of a rural community in Fratel.
- Boat trips to the Portas do Ródão on the Tagus River and to the Rock Prints of the Upper Tagus by marking.
- "BALCON DEL TAJO", a tourist vessel with capacity for 80 people, which already operated in Spanish waters, began to operate in Portuguese waters, crossing the Cais de Lentiscais (Castelo Branco) and the Cement of Cedillo (Spain) . The boat travels through the Tagus International zone, on documented visits with mandatory reservation in advance.
About 25 km from the property of the Casa de Perais is the beautiful city of Castelo Branco where you can visit the Episcopal Palace Gardens, Cargaleiro Museum, The Center of Contemporary Culture of Castelo Branco the Historical Zone full of beautiful Portimentistas, the Castle and the its walls, the beautiful embroideries among others not to be missed and do not forget to taste our rich gastronomy.