Come and enjoy the Smoky Mountains in a 3 story log home at an elevation of over 3600 feet that lives up to its name with beautiful long range mountain views. Just minutes from I-40 with paved access, this will be your personal mountain cabin while enjoying the near by towns of Maggie Valley, Waynesville, Asheville or Cherokee.
Each level will sleep 4 people comfortably with a bath on each level. Enjoy relaxing in one of the 2 dens, one on the main level and one on the lower level. Lower level also features a game room area with pool table and foosball table. Outside features beautiful mountain views from the hot tub and firepit area. There is also a detached double garage for your motorcycles or vehicles to keep them safe during your visit.
If you have a larger group, we are also situated next door to a 4 bedroom home, please ask for details.
DON'T FORGET TO CALL OUR OFFICE AND SEE WHAT OUR SPECIAL'S ARE!
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an afterhours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustments or refunds due to utility outages.
• NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUNDS!
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Thank you for your recent booking and we look forward to seeing you!!