A modern tri-level vacation home in the heart of London, steps from Piccadilly Circus!
- 2 bedrooms and one sofa in the living room
- 2 full bathrooms
- Family-friendly vacation rental for up to 6 guests
- 3-story home without a lift
- 100 sqm apartment with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a washing machine
- Located in the Piccadilly Circus area, steps from all of the action and London’s West End Theatres
- Nearest Tube Station: Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross (Bakerloo, Northern and Piccadilly Lines)
About the apartment:
This 100 square meters private London home is located in a secure residential building without a lift. It spans three different levels and offers a spacious alternative to your typical London hotel. This apartment can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests.
On the ground level you will find the cosy living area with a comfortable sofa that can be converted into a bed to sleep two extra guests if required. Extra linens are available for this bed. The living room also contains a decorative fireplace, flat screen television with cable, and a dining table and chairs for four. The fully equipped kitchen lies just off of the living area and comes with a stove, dishwasher, small refrigerator and freezer, toaster, microwave, coffee maker teakettle and more. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans and other utensils so you can make a meal right at home. There is also a washing machine and drying rack for your convenience, which will allow you to pack light and save room for all of your British souvenirs. An iron and board are provided for your convenience.
The bedrooms are located on the first and second floors of the home. Both bedrooms contain comfortable queen size beds, nightstands, bedside lamps and plenty of storage space. All bedding, sheets and pillows are provided and you will find the bed neatly made on arrival. There are two modern en-suite bathrooms with either a bath or shower, hand sink, heated towel rails, toilets and hair dryers. Complementary toilet rolls, shampoos, shower gels and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay. Luxurious bath towels are provided for 6 people as well.
A free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the flat. The apartment is heated throughout during the winter months. There is no air conditioning but we will be happy to provide you with fans for your stay should warm temperatures be in the London weather forecast. A member of our Welcoming Team will meet you upon arrival, give you the keys and entry codes, a tour of the apartment and its appliances, help you to connect to the Wi-Fi and more. You’ll find a personal guidebook in the flat with suggestions on where to eat and shop in London.
About the Piccadilly Circus Location:
With this vacation rental in central London, you will find yourself just minutes from all of the best things that the city has to offer. Situated steps from Piccadilly Circus, the West End and Trafalgar Square, you are surrounded by things to see and do. The British Museum is a short walk away where you can admire its vast collection of artefacts and art from around the world and across time. Sitting on the edge of the Soho district, you will find an array of opportunities for culture, food, drink, arts and live entertainment. Explore one of London’s many distinct neighbourhoods including Chinatown, Covent Garden or Oxford Circus.
In the mood for some live theatre? Head to nearby West End Theatre District where you will a countless number musicals and comedy acts to chose from. No trip to London would be complete without a visit to the lively Camdentown neighbourhood, where you will find shopping opportunities galore. Allow your taste buds to take a trip around the world by visiting the Camden international market where you will find scrumptious treats from countries from all over the globe.
Within walking distance to two Tube stations, Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross, you can easily access the other must-see areas of London, including Mayfair and Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and Gardens, Harrods department store, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square or Saint Paul’s Cathedral. Visiting London has never been easier.
Important Information and Policies
- Cancellation. Please inquire for more information about cancellations.
- Minimum Stay is 5-6 nights, with shorter stays accepted if the booking fits our calendar
- Check-in starts from 3:00PM. Late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM.
- Checkout is by 10:00AM.
- Final cleaning fee: £110
- Damage Deposit. £400. This will be pre-authorised on your credit card during the check-in.
- Smoking. All of our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Parties. The apartment is not suitable for parties or events and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 6 people.
- Minimum age. The main booker must be 27 years of age or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.