A warm and comfortable home, a garden to rest, an ideal base for exploring the region rich in saints, wines, nature and art.
In Castelnuovo Don Bosco, in one of the most beautiful hilly areas of Piedmont, famous for its vineyards, for the ancient parishes, for the millennial Abbey of Vezzolano, for the great church of San Giovanni Bosco, destination of pilgrims from all over the world.
And still cellars of fine wines, restaurants of ancient Piedmontese tradition
The house is on the ground floor and consists of a living room for living room and kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The kitchen is richly equipped and has a dishwasher.
In the master bedroom you will find a king size bed and a large wardrobe.
In the second bedroom there are two single beds.
The house offers a private garden at your disposal, Dogs allowed, Wireless.
No time! The house has a reserved parking for two cars and independent access.
- Spend Fatta: we can make you find refrigerator and full pantry based on your tastes (fruits, vegetables, meat, biscuits, milk, etc.)
- Bookings Museums and Attractions in Turin
- Reservations for Tourist Guides
A home away from home. A comfortable house and a peaceful garden surrounded by the lovely hills of Piedmont.
Living space on the ground floor: two bathrooms, two bedrooms (one with king size bed).
Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, microwawe, oven, dishwasher.
Bathroom equipped with hairdryer.
Private garden at your disposal, Pet friendly
The house has a private parking.
We offer our guests full assistance from booking to checkout:
- Booking and tickets to museums
- Booking of tourist guides
- Booking of sightseeing tours
- Friendly fridge: purchase of food and other necessities