This apartment is located in the heart of Oporto downtown. It is ideal for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
The apartment is wide and sunny due to it's big six widows providing fantastic sunny ambiance. The bathroom is private and with all the amenities you do not need to worry about it. After getting a relaxing shower go to 'Bolhão' market and with those fresh ingredients prepare the tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen, yummy! With that gourmet dinner and a great Douro red wine at your table, the cozy ambience will make you feel at home.
When you arrive we will provide maps, some suggestions for restaurants, bars and nice spots to visit as well as the nearest services such as supermarkets, health facilities or any specific need. You will also have at your disposal a welcome book with more detailed information to provide you with a richer experience about Oporto.
• If you wish to do a late check-in, until 23h, it is possible but not possible to pay a 25 € fee in cash at the time of check-in (arrival), if the late check-in is after 23h the fee is € 40;
• If you wish to do a late check-out, until 18h, (depending on availability) it is possible but not a payment of 25 € in cash at the moment of check-in;
• During your stay, it is possible to request an extra cleaning service for € 30. It includes:
- Clean towels and sheets
- House cleaning
- New shower gel, shampoo and soap.
• If you wish to have a welcome basket waiting for you when you arrive, it has a cost of 20 € and includes:
On top of that you can order a bottle of red Douro wine for 10 €.
Note: Both of these services must be paid in cash at check-in.