This cleverly converted cottage was once home to the local blacksmith
in the village of Trelights near Port Isaac but it has been transformed
into a modern home which you won't ever want to leave behind. Large
comfy beds and a 50" smart TV with it's own sound bar in the living
room are some of the great unique selling points, along with the lovely
log burner and well equipped kitchen. 0.8 miles to a renowned farm
shop and restaurant, 2 miles to Port Isaac and 4 miles to Polzeath,
this is a truly splendidly located property. The market town of
Wadebridge is 7 miles away and from here you can hire bikes and cycle
along the beautiful Camel Train to Padstow or Bodmin.
* Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 x super king (also zip and link to make twin) 1 x king
(also zip and link to make twin) 1 x double (4'6") with single bunk
* Pets: 1 pet allowed
* Ground Floor: Large contemporary living room, kitchen diner. 5
steps up to First floor on this side with family bathroom and
double room with single bunk above.
* First Floor from other staircase: master bedroom with super king
bed and bedroom with king size bed. WC.
* Kitchen and Utilities: dishwasher, washing machine in storage
cupboard, oven hob, fridge/freezer.
* Entertainment: 50" flat screen TV with Netflix accounts for guests
to use, blue tooth soundbar to connect your devices, games.
* For families: baby equipment can be hired from Wadebridge.
* Outside: non enclosed garden,patio furniture, bbq, shed, outdoor
* Parking: Parking for up to 3 cars.
* General: programmable electric heating throughout, no smoking at
property, linen and towels provided.
* Pets: 2pets allowed.
* Notes: 2 staircases in the property, meaning the main bathroom is
reached by walking through the living room and up that set of small
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking