Apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and terrace by the Cathedral
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
Veoapartment is a local booking agency specializing in short-term city apartment rentals, mostly in Seville and Granada. We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of our apartments - whether you're looking for a luxury apartment with private swimming pool, a penthouse right in the very centre of town or a simple, comfortable studio as a base for your city trip. Our aim is to match the perfect holiday apartment to your needs. We have wide-angle PHOTOS to get a fast first impression, and a FLOORPLAN to show you the exact layout. Our team is also always here to guide you on any questions you have about your holiday in our apartments. We look forward to hearing from you. Your veoapartment team.
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Great location, room was clean and enough room for three couples.
No issues , I would recommend it!!
Superb location, well equipped
We enjoyed staying here. The location could not have been better. Easy walking to everywhere we wanted to go. The property was well equipped. A few points.
1. 3 BR 3Baths. 2 are en suite, the third is not and that one does not a shower but a tub with a hose with spryer attachment. One of the bedrooms is very small.
2. The upstairs BR is large but is a loft and you can here everything being said up there and vice versatility. Have to be very quiet in AM.
3. Access to terrace is through upstairs BR and the washer is on the terrace. Therefore no access to terrace if upstairs couple sleeping.
4. Directions for trash disposal not clear.
5. Induction stove with no directions. Takes a while to figure out.
Despite all this had a very good stay and would recommend. Comfortable form2 couples, probably ok for family. Might be tough for 3 couples.
Stayed here for 3 nights with friends, 3 couples. Very comfortable accommodation in central Seville. Lovely welcome from Esther even though we arrived quite late due to our flight. We had everything we needed for a city break, although the third bedroom was quite snug. Good value and quiet even though we were only a few minutes from the cathedral. We would stay here again.
Funny but not so practical
Nicely located in the center of Sevilla. To small and not equiped for 6 people. Access to terras via one of the bedrooms. Not so well maintained and cleaned.
El Centro is the neighbourhood at the very heart of historic Seville. With the majestic Cathedral at your doorstep, el Centro begins at the Plaza de San Francisco, location of the elaborate City Hall, one of the best examples of plateresque architecture in Spain.
The City Hall leads you to the main shopping area with it´s famous parallel shop-lined streets: Sierpes and Tetuan. This busy area is the place to come for clothes, sporting goods, jewellery and Sevilla Feria fashion: shawls, flamenco dresses, castanets and fans... The Palace of the Contesa de Lebrija is nearby, home to the famous Pan Mosaic which dates from roman times.
Heading northwest towards the Guadalquivir River is the Museo de Bellas Artes, the city’s Fine Art Museum, one of the most important art museums in Spain after Madrid’s Prado. The collection includes important work by Murillo and early Velazquez.
- Alcazar Royal Palace
- The City Hall
- Shopping area: Sierpes and Tetuan
- Casa de Pilatos (Pilatos House)
- Church of El Salvador
- Palacio de Lebrija
- Bellas Artes Museum (Museum of Fine Arts)