8 places in 4 rooms equipped with bathroom. Dining room, living room, kitchen. Pool
- English, French, Spanish, catalan
Pool / Spa
Children not allowed
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
-BROUDIC BEUDA RUTA: to do by car, bicycle or walking. It is necessary to emphasize all the Romanesque monuments, medieval castles and, Paralian houses of Beuda. To visit their churches you have to ask for the keys in the houses next to each one.
MEDIEVAL AND JEWISH BESALÚ: the Jewish quarter in Besalú with its mikve, its Romanesque, its magnificent medieval bridge together with the porticoed square and its streets full of interesting places. Good restaurants.
SANCTUARY 'EL MONT': one of the best views of Girona. If the day is clear and the clouds do not appear you can enjoy an impressive view of the Pyrenees with Canigó as a reference, La Garrotxa, El Empordà, Pla de l'Estany and at the bottom of France and the Gulf of Roses. Along the way you will find the ruins of the Romanesque Monastery of Sous.
- VOLCANIC AREA OF LA GARROTXA: More than 40 volcanic cones completely covered with vegetation. You can know walking, in a balloon, in a carrilet. La Fageda d'en Jordà, the beechwood located in the lowest area of Europe. Very beautiful in spring and autumn. Special to walk quietly and also in horse carriages. To highlight Sta. Pau, medieval town and the volcanic lava of Castellfollit de la Roca.
- DALÍ ROUTE: The route of the great Dalí starts in Figueres with the castle-museum, continues to the Púbol castle where Gala is buried and ends in Cadaques with a visit to Port-Lligat where Dalí's house is. You have to arrange visits.
-OIX, BEGET, CAMPRODON: Route to do by car because it can be very complete according to the desires and tastes of each person or group. In front of the basaltic lava flow of Castellfollit de la Roca, a road leads to Oix, a charming little town. From there you have to continue towards Beget on a route between the Pein de l'Alta Garrotxa mountains with beautiful views. On the way it is possible to soak in the streams that we find fresh and clean waters. In Beget we will know a small town full of charm. Crossed by two rivers, its waters brighten the ear and the visitor's sight. You have to walk through the streets where you can eat and rest. It is essential to know its Romanesque church (you have to ask for the key) with your Magestat, which is a real gem. Then you can continue towards Camprodón but along the way you will find Rocabruna, Molló, Espinavell or even get to France and get close to Prats de Molló. It is also possible to reach Set Cases and the Vall Ter slopes and walk a little to get to the source of the Ter River with a very nice route. In all the towns you have to visit its streets, monuments and restaurants.
-SUNNER OF NÚRIA: It is one of the most requested exits by the majority of guests. Exit a whole day. You go by car to Ribes de Freser or Queralbs to take the zipper train that will take you up in less than half an hour through a passage between the mountains with a beautiful landscape modeled by water and rocks. You have to go in the morning to be able to take advantage of the time. It is advisable to wear something warm because Núria is over 2,000m. In the Pyrenees is a place where both adults and children can satisfy the desire to know the space with all kinds of activities. When going down, take the opportunity to visit Queralbs, Ripoll and Sant Joan les Abadeses.
- GIRONA IMORTAL
- LAGO DE BANYOLES
- RIPOLL, SANT JOAN LES ABADESSES I QUERALBS
- SANT PERE DE RODES
- RUINS OF EMPURIES, PALS, PERATALLADA, THE BISBAL, PERELADA, LLADÓ
- COSTA BRAVA