Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Sloane Gardens VI is a one bedroom, one bathroom home in Belgravia. Beautiful original details (the stained glass windows and marble fireplace are especially lovely), graceful antiques and a discerning collection of artworks give this home’s living areas a refined air. The ensuite master bedroom, with its pale, sophisticated colour palette, oriental accessories and charming balcony, is very elegant too. Just off Sloane Square, you’re within walking distance of the Saatchi Gallery and buzzing, boutique-lined King’s Road. Kensington’s museums are also close by, and it’s just a one-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Sloane Square.:
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
- Adam, the building porter will come by every day in warm or dry weather to water the plants on the balcony. He will knock before entering.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.