Included amenities: Wifi, iPhone, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
A fresh classic:
This Upper West Side home is discerningly decorated. You enter straight into the sitting room, which has parquet floors, a single red brick wall, and a traditional ornamental fireplace. Beside that, two stylish blue armchairs sit beneath a striking chandelier. A doorway here leads through to the kitchen (with wooden cabinets, metallic mosaic tiles), which in turn adjoins the dining room. This boldly carpeted room has a vintage table for eight, and opens onto the terrace. Also off here are doorways leading to a toilet room and the bright-blue fourth bedroom (with a single bed).
Next, the kitchen’s stairs wind up to a library nook. Along from that you’ll find the second and third bedrooms (both quietly characterful, with a few original details) and a bathroom. And then the last door opens into the master bedroom. This blue-and-cream room is more contemporary in style (with a queen-size bed), and has a charming panelled ensuite.:
- There is a sofabed in the sitting room which can be set up for two. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- This home is on the third floor of an apartment building with no elevator.
- The curtains in the second and third bedroom do not completely block out daylight.
- There are no wardrobes in the second, third or fourth bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- This home has air-conditioning in the dining room, sitting room and all bedrooms.
- The wifi speed in this home supports high usage for 3-4 users at a time. This includes basic functions plus more than one high-demand application running at the same time.