Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Room with a view:
On an avenue with carved facades and rows of slender trees, this home is charmingly situated near the Eiffel Tower. You enter into a hallway on the fifth floor, where there’s a sleek kitchen first on the left, just past a small cloakroom. Next door to that is the daintily decorated double bedroom, which has an ensuite shower room. The master bedroom’s opposite – a serene place with gilded furnishings, a marble-tiled ensuite and a silk-curtained window overlooking the Eiffel Tower. And that’s not the only room with a view.
Straight ahead of the front door you’ll find the open-plan living space, where the first sitting area (with Oriental rugs and antique pieces) and the long balcony share the same spectacular view of the Parisian landmark. There’s also a dining table here, beside shelves lined with Venetian masks, and beyond that another sitting area, its ornamental fireplace flanked by cosy cream sofas.:
- This home is only suitable for adults.
- There is no hanging space in the master bedroom, so we will set up a collapsible hanging rail for your stay.
- The fireplace in this home is purely decorative.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so ask us if you'd like to have fans for your stay.
- Please be aware that the elevator can only fit one person at a time.
- The tv is currently out of order.