2 bedroom house, 1 bathroom, view to Teide near restaurants and comercial areas
The Owner/Property Manager
- English, German, Spanish
About The Owner/Property Manager
Hi, I'm Silvia! I will be available during your stay, I love that my guests feel like at home during their holidays.
Why The Owner/Property Manager chose Cruz de los Martillos
Newly renovated house, kitchen and new bathroom, beds with quality mattresses. The outdoor area has a large garden and a patio where children will have space to play.
What makes this House unique
the house is on a closed plot, with easy access to the highway, restaurants, shopping center, Puerto de la Cruz is a few kilometers away
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Eine angenehme Zeit
Die Betreuung war vorbildhaft und sehr nett. Die Ausstattung war vollständig und alle Geräte superneu. Die Raumaufteilung und das Design hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Wir haben uns in den 10 Tagen wunderbar wohl gefühlt. Vielen Dank
If you like adventure and come wanting to walk trails in Tenerife, La Orotava has six Protected Natural Areas:
* Mount Teide National Park: it is the best sample of high mountain volcanic ecosystem of all the Canaries. It also includes hydro-petric and underground endangered habitats, among other, which, due to their geographical situation and altitude are seasonally affected, with different intensity, by periods of snowfall that contribute to maintain essential ecological processes such as the recharge of aquifers. Its unique endemism-rich flora includes a dozen endangered species, and invertebrates have exclusive forms of which only a few specimens are known. From a geomorphological perspective, the whole structure of the caldera and the great Teide Pico Viejo stratovolcano are of international relevance, but there is also a great variety of elements in the form of pitons, caves and domes, which increase the scientific interest and the spectacular character of this area. The landscape of the park is the most shocking one on the island and constitutes a powerful attraction for the millions of tourists who visit it annually.
* Pinolere Integral Natural Reserve: it comprises a slope with interesting communities of rock flora, where there also are endangered and protected species such as tajinaste (Echium giganteum) and peppermint (Bystropogon plumosus). It is also a natural and well preserved characteristic habitat of the Canaries. On the less inclined slopes, where the arboreal vegetation is set, the area contributes to maintaining ecological processes through the protection of soils and the recharge of the aquifer.
* Corona Forestal (Crown-shaped forest) Natural Park: It is a forest area that surrounds the Mount Teide national park, where the best samples of pine forest and high mountain vegetation of Tenerife are to be found. In this area we can see the headwaters of a good part of the ravines that form the drainage network of the north and south of Tenerife, reason why it exerts an outstanding role in water harvesting and the protection of floors from erosion.
* Teide Natural Monument: it is an emblematic element of great scientific interest. Noteworthy are its particular geomorphological characteristics that define a landscape of great beauty, making of it a reference landmark of the territory it occupies. It also counts with a representative sample of wind habitats, with exclusive species such as Teide violet.
* La Resbala Protected Landscape: the southern half of the protected area is a natural landscape, more or less preserved with endemic species of rock of great value and covered with pines, while the northern half is a transformed landscape with a rural character. The presence of interesting rock flora communities, with endangered and protected species, raises the scientific and conservation interest of the area.
* Acentejo Coast Protected Landscape: this space contains an exceptional beauty derived from a cliff and an abrupt landscape of high aesthetic value; it constitutes a unique geomorphological element, representative of the north coast of the islands. It also has an outstanding scientific interest due to the presence of endangered and protected species of both fauna and flora. In some sectors it becomes a place of special importance due to the presence or nesting of some species.
Also around the house you can find many things to do and visit:
-Loro Parque is just 4km away from the house, it's a fantastic place to visit I recommend the three performances of Sea Lions, Dolphins and Orcas. Walking around the park is impressive, it's impeccable clean and in perfect condition. Ideal to spend all day with the family.
-The area called ‘El Rincón’ (The Corner) is located in the northeaster end of La Orotava municipal area and it is a natural site that has not yet been transformed, retaining its agricultural character and comprising an area of 203 hectares.
Progress continues in the process of protection and promotion of this place located in the coastal area of the municipality, authentic lung of the Orotava Valley whose protection has been encouraged since 1999 through a Special Plan given the particularity of the area. Special efforts have been made to promote its agricultural development and ecotourism.
Here you will find the three natural black sand beaches of La Orotava, of extraordinary beauty, which are the perfect refuge for those who want to enjoy both nature and tranquillity: El Bollullo beach, Los Patos and El Ancón. This is a wild place that highlights the beauty and capricious nature of a volcanic island.
Please always see the state of the sea not to swim when the red flag indicates it.