New villa in modern mountain design located in Sarre, Valle d’Aosta.
The owners, a couple of architects, have designed this villa to their own personal taste blending a mountain style with contemporary touches, all in respect for the environment with sustainable, energy efficient and local materials.
This holiday villa (160 m²) can sleep up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms:
- The upper floor is composed of a spacious and bright living room with comfortable couches, TV with integrated sound system, table and lounge chairs. The large sliding windows access the balcony and offer wide views over the surrounding valleys. On the same floor are a bathroom with shower and hydromassage ‘chromo therapy’ bath tub, and 3 bedrooms: 1 bedroom with large double bed, 1 bedroom with small double bed (140 cm), and 1 bedroom with single bed.
- One floor down is the fully equipped kitchen and dining room. Bathroom with shower.
- One more floor down is a very spacious bedroom with desk and TV offering a double bed and sofa bed. Bathroom with shower.
The house is set in an elevated position with panoramic views over the valley. Outside you’ll find a garden with lawn and terrace with table, chairs and sunloungers. Enjoy an outdoor barbecue meal or just relax in the sun surrounded by the beautiful vineyards.
The villa is situated on a hillside in Sarre at 4 km from the charming town of Aosta boasting plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. More nearby (less than 1 km) you’ll find a supermarket, restaurant and other convenience stores.
The villa has an excellent central location in the region of Valle d’Aosta allowing you to reach easily all of the sightseeing musts and outdoor activities in summer as well as in winter. Very famous are the many castles to visit, the thermal baths and wellness centers, and of course the natural parks where you can find a wide range of sports as walking, mountain biking and rafting.
In winter there are many ski resorts to explore within maximum 30 min to 1 hour drive and allowing you to ski from Italy into France or Swizerland and back! The nearby Pila (only 4 km from the villa to the gondola departure) is a local Italian favourite. The renowned and posh village of Courmayeur lies at the foot of the Monte Bianco, bordering France. One of the highest resorts that offers winter as well as summer glacier skiing is Cervinia, dominated by the mighty Matterhorn, bordering Switzerland. The area of Champoluc/Gressoney is known for its freeride and off-piste possibilities into Alagna.
Water, electricity, gas, heating, satellite TV, sound system, wireless internet, chromotherapy hydromassage bath tub, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, parking
- Security deposit (refundable): 750 euro
- Final cleaning (obligatory): 100 euro
- Bed linen and bathroom towels (obligatory): 10 euro per person
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- Domestic animals not allowed
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, and other extra services (upon prior request - to book directly with the service provider).