D E S C R I P T I O N
This executive, brand-new 2-bedroom apartment, is located in East Greenwich, near the O2 Arena, the ExCel, Canary Wharf and City Airport. Central London is within easy reach. The train DLR is only 5mns walking distance from the flat and grocery shops (M&S food hall & Sainsbury's among many others) are just downstairs. Secure parking in the basement with direct access to the flat: (£0.80 per hour, £8 per 24 hour). The Thames is less than 5 minutes walking distance.
This high floor flat, with great views from a private balcony, is very bright and comfortable. It's been furnished with high-quality comforts & amenities. With a lovely living/dining, a fully-equipped kitchen & free super-fast WiFi to make you feel at home!
It is good for business travellers, colleagues, families, couples and solo adventurers.
So when you arrive, you'll find the flat is like an upscale hotel suite:
• Loads of space, bright and comfortable, free Wifi (super fast), a welcoming living/dining area, a private balcony with great views and a fully-equipped kitchen.
• We are in the Historic Royal Arsenal development, which is perfectly located in East Greenwich, close to Canary Wharf and only 9 minutes from London City Airport (LCY),
• London's attractions are all within easy reach by rail, road, and by boat.
• As mentioned, our apartment offers lots of space, It is extremely bright, airy, modern and comfortable with all mod cons such as high-speed internet and Sports TV.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, kettle, coffee maker, hob, pans, oven, microwave, dishwasher and enough crockery, cutlery and glasses for a cup of tea/coffee up to cooking dinner if you don't fancy eating out.
• Essentials like Nespresso coffee capsules, instant coffee, tea bags, cereals, sugar, salt, pepper, dishwasher/washing machine tablets, kitchen paper towels, tea towels, etc. are already there.
• The master bedroom has a double bed (140cm); the second bedroom can be configured as 2 single beds (90cm) or as a super king-size bed (180cm, with no seam in the middle). Inflatable beds can be added to the second bedroom as spare additional beds.
Both bedrooms have luxury linen, towels, toiletries, each bedroom has its own bathroom and lots of wardrobe space for long and spacious stays.
• If you are having a well-deserved break and head for the countryside, the 'Garden of England' (aka Kent) is right on your doorstep! Around Sevenoaks (about half an hour's drive from 'your home from home') you can indulge yourself in gorgeous stately homes, irresistible gardens, Roman remains and a picturesque landscape, including the rippling hills of the High Weald and the rolling North Downs.
* If you stay in our flat, please bear in mind this means you agree to our non smoking policy, including outdoor space such as the balcony.
**Strictly NO parties; upon violation you and your guests will have to leave the premises immediately without any refund.