Fishing, peaceful countryside and everything you need for a truly
chilled holiday at this lovely home. Perfectly placed for all the main
attractions that makes the county of Suffolk so loved by all.
* Size: Sleeps 2
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Nearest beach: 14.7 miles
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles
* Pets: Yes two dogs welcome.
* Smoking: No smoking at this property
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 shower room, open plan sitting room/ kitchen
with wood burning stove.
* Beds: 1 king size bed
* General: Oil filled electric radiator in bedroom, tv with DVD,
iron and ironing board, hairdryer, bed linen and towels ( not beach
* Utilities: Gas hob and oven ,dishwasher, microwave, fridge with
freezer compartment, washing, iron and ironing board
* Standard: Kettle, toaster
* Luxuries: Rowing boat available to use by guests
* Other: Unlimited Wifi service is provided. Towels, dog bowls, poo
bags and treats are all provided for dogs.
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture and BBQ.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking