• Magnificent 373 year-old country estate
• Now with Civil Wedding License for saying "I do" in six stunning locations in the Manor and around the grounds
• Estate Sleeps up to 14 in the 7 Bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
• Beautiful Kitchen with 4 Oven Aga
• Dining Room to seat x 18
• Living Room with smart TV
• Open Fires
• Games / TV Room
• Utility / Laundry/ Boot Room
• Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool Easter to September
• Summer House, Fire Pit & BBQ area
• Hot Tub
• Private Use of 10 acres of gardens, meadows, orchards, streams
• Ample Parking for multiple vehicles
• Views across Cornish Valley to Porth Beach
Colan Barton is a fabulous 373-year-old property nestled back from meandering North Cornish lanes and yet, only 3 miles from the exciting waves of the Atlantic Ocean and its fabulous beaches including world renowned. Watergate Bay, Fistral and Lusty Glaze recently awarded best beach in the UK. Retaining many original features including centuries worn granite floors, ancient beams, listed clome ovens and 5 oven AGA; it's a unique and special place.
Originally part of a larger estate (the Hoblyn Estate) with its own rich and colorful history, the property sits in 10 acres of its own gardens, meadows and small woodland.
There are x7 beautifully appointed bedrooms and x4 bathrooms (x 2 of which are en suite)
The stunning Manor has x 2 lounges and a historic flagstone floored dining room to seat x18 people all with open fires, a huge kitchen with AGA, 2 further family bathrooms, cloakroom and utility/boot room.
Within the grounds is a huge heated swimming pool (available from Easter to September), a pretty summer house with teak garden furniture, BBQ area, fire pits with orchards and meadows beside a small wooded copse area and a stream.
All of which ensure total privacy for you and your guests through exclusive use. I