New, comfortable and modern apartment in Santa Cruz, on the beach, with panoramic views of the Ocean. The two spacious bedrooms, one with balcony and sea view, comfortably accommodate four people. The Ocean Breeze is carefully decorated, combining comfort and modernity, with splashes of sea. The sunset is a spectacle that you can watch in the front row, in the warm of the house, in the colder months, or of the wide balcony that connects the room to the double room, in the summer months. The ideal place to enjoy a privileged rest at one step from the immense sea.
The Ocean Breeze has a bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobe and two comfortable; and another with twin beds, and wardrobe. The living room is very bright and spacious with a dining table for 4 people, a large comfortable sofa, a high chair with a footrest and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen, also modern, is fully equipped, including washing machines and crockery. The large bathroom has a bathtub and storage for each guest to pack their toiletries. There is a large balcony along the length of the room and the double bedroom with a breathtaking view of the sea, between the beaches of Pisão and the Mirante. The nearest beach is just 3 minutes walk from the apartment.
The Ocean Breeze features several amenities such as a parking space in the garage, central heating, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment. It is located on the 2nd floor with elevator, allowing access for reduced mobility.
About the area:
Santa Cruz is located in an area known as Quality Coast - the quality and beauty of its beaches are widely recognized, being home to one of the seven best hotels in the world. It is just 45 minutes from Lisbon and offers rest and contact with unspoiled nature on one side as well as exciting water sports, given the waves of its beaches. The beaches with their extensive golden sand, surrounded by majestic cliffs, are a postcard in three dimensions. In Santa Cruz you will also find restaurants, shops and several services.
In the immediate vicinity, Sintra, Alcobaça, Ericeira, Mafra, Lourinhã, Peniche, Nazaré, Caldas da Rainha and Óbidos are excellent places to visit for its monumental palaces, castles and wild beaches.
In the immediate vicinity you can also enjoy a wide range of activities such as: golf, spa, horse riding, aviation, sport fishing, aeromodelling, Lourinhã dinosaur park, Buda Éden park in Bombarral, among others.
Santa Cruz is 50 km from Lisbon, about 45 minutes by car.
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
After check-in I leave guests totally at ease, but I always present myself at a distance from a contact. Tell me how I can help to make your stay as memorable as possible!
Other things to consider
Check in Home advises that the declaration of entry of foreign citizens to the SEF entering the country through a border not subject to control, coming from another Member State, is obligatory through delivery of Accommodation Bulletins.
The Check-In shall make this communication, but for this purpose it is mandatory to present an identification document, such as a passport or identity card and the following data:
- Guest name
- Date of birth
- Place of residence
- Country of residence
The deadline for delivery of these bulletins is three working days, both for entry and exit of the foreign citizen. The deadline shall be for full days from the date of the accommodation or the departure, irrespective of the time at which the registration was made.
It is not compulsory to fill out and sign personal notes for both spouses and accompanying minors, as well as for all members of a travel group, and this obligation may be fulfilled by one of the spouses or by a member of that group.
The display of the identification and the registration of the data are obligatory to allow the lodging.
The personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence.
- Never turn on more than one of the high power appliances at the same time, to avoid tripping the electrical panel
- It's forbidden to smoke inside the house
- Do not throw leftovers in the sink
- Lock the doors and windows whenever you leave the apartment
- If you sleep with the air conditioner turned on all night, set it to "sleep" to prevent engine burn (if applicable)
- Always close both the sliding doors of the elevator, when entering the lift and after leaving it, to enable it to move (if applicable)
- Do not leave the lights or the heating on if you are not using the space
- No parties, no events, no pets allowed in the apartment or common areas of the building
- The times of silence (22: 00/8: 00) must be respected
- We ask you not to put music or television loudly after 10:00 p.m.
- It is expressly prohibited to subscribe to television channels without prior consent
- Guests are requested to make responsible use of the space, complying with the basic rules of hygiene and safety
- During your holiday proceed as you would like the guests of your neighbors to proceed if they were next to your house
Holiday guests should keep in mind that the apartment is located in an area where families reside with children living their daily lives
The security deposit may NOT be returned or a fee will be charged if these rules are not respected and the disturbances jeopardize the tranquility of the other inhabitants.