About the property
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. As private villas go, Villa Mandara is, without a doubt, a real work of art among the properties in Riccione. Both internally and externally, great attention has been paid to detail so that even the most attentive guest will find a fascinating surprise in every corner. The property spreads over approximately 460 sq m, 350 of which are indoors, and the recent construction has incorporated a multitude of furnishings of the finest quality and design. The result leaves one speechless, with each room characterized by great taste and sophistication while the large bathrooms increase the sensation of space and light. Outdoors as well, Villa Mandara will guarantee you an exceptional experience, with the attractive white-tiled pool surrounded by a lush, well-kept garden which you can also enjoy at night, thanks to the clever lighting that creates a magical atmosphere. Villa Mandara is undoubtedly a great property, one of the most prestigious choices in Riccione. PLEASE NOTE: VILLA MANDARA CAN BE RENTED TOGETHER WITH VILLA SURYA SINCE THEY ARE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The villa has four floors. The main entrance, located on the ground floor, leads directly into the large living room divided into TV and dining areas. From the living room you go to the large eat-in kitchen and a guest bathroom. Both the kitchen and the large living room have direct access to the panoramic terrace and to a beautiful portico where you can relax with a good book, furnished with table and chairs for enjoyable outdoor meals. From the living room, a marble staircase leads up to the hallway (with double sofa bed) on the first floor which is taken up by the master suite composed of a spacious double bedroom, a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with tub and shower. From the first floor, in part loft, an open staircase takes you to the air-conditioned relaxation area located in the turret. On the basement floor, with direct access to the pool, is a second living area with large windows, a guest bathroom, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower and walk-in closet, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and a double bedroom with divisible bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower and walk-in closet.
The garden of the villa extends for about 2,000 sq m. Entering the property you are surrounded by splendid centuries-old olive trees which are illuminated in the evening, creating an unforgettable view over the Romagna Riviera. The area around the entrance is completely planted with lawn, surrounded by characteristic beds of oleanders and well-kept hedges of laurel. In front of the living room is the dining area furnished with table and chairs and equipped with a motorized awning. In the area in front of the pool, through the large living room window, you come to the magnificent gazebo providing a delightful corner for relaxing.
The cosy swimming pool is surrounded by the garden and guarantees absolute privacy. It is located right in front of the villa and is accessed directly from the living area through the large sliding glass windows. The irregular rectangular pool has a 50 cm wide edge and a sloping flight of steps. The pool, lined with white tiles, measures 11 x 5 m with a constant depth of 130 cm. It has chlorine purification and is equipped with both internal and external lighting. The sunbathing area is equipped with sunbeds, and you can relax and play on the manicured lawn surrounding it. The pool is available from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October.
On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Riccione, known as the "Green Pearl of the Adriatic", is one of the holiday destinations par excellence of the Riviera. The visitor has a wide possibility of places to see or venues where life goes on until the early hours. Viale Ceccarini is the “parlour” of Riccione, a place to stroll amongst trendy boutiques. A visit to the water parks (Aquafan and the Oltremare theme park) gives even the youngest children a fun-filled holiday. Riccione is the seaside resort with "three sails" in the Blue Guide of Legambiente Blue Flag Beaches 2007. Furthermore, thanks to its many road links, it is easily accessible from both north and south and is also a great location for making day trips to explore the beautiful countryside of the hinterland.
Additional pricing information
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1,200.00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity except consumption for air conditioning - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity for air conditioning (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)