Completely refurbished and situated in a picturesque location on the
outskirts of the popular market town of Pickering, Whistle Stop Cottage
offers pleasant and comfortable three-bedroom accommodation with garden
and private parking, ideal for families and train enthusiasts.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 19 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: Two dogs are welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Toilet, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, DVD player and a wood burning stove.
* General: Electric instant heat heaters.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric cooker with oven and grill,
washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. No mobile phone signal.
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Garden to the rear with outside seating.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for two medium cars at the side
of the cottage on tarmac drive.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking