New and beautiful apartment with amazing views in El Rompido (province of Huelva). The apartment has two bedrooms (one en-suite), two bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen open to the living room and a 20 square-meters terrace facing the sea and the harbour /marina.
The main room has a bathroom en-suite, a Queen bed (1,60 x 2,00 m) and the second room has two single beds, having the bathroom in the next door. Both rooms have a big wardrobe.
The kitchen if fully equipped with everything necessary to make you feel at home (dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave, coffee machine (including Nespresso), tea pot, toaster, etc., etc.
Wi-Fi and TV available
From the terrace you will enjoy great views of the swimming pools, the Ría del Piedra estuary and of the amazing Flecha del Rompido, with its extremely-long sandy beaches. You might find it amazing too enjoying the sunset at the terrace.
- Flecha de El Rompido: beach that forms part of the protected reserve called “Paraje Natural de las Marismas del Río Piedras y Flecha de El Rompido”. You may access this beach by taking a ferry departing from several locations at the village, being the nearest the one located in front of the restaurant "Larena" (a very good restaurant, by the way!) and in the harbor Marina El Rompido. It is important to bring with yourself everything you would need at the beach, such like drinking water, etc., because there is just one bar in several miles (please have in mind that it is a national park). It is important as well to take back with you any waste you generate so that you can help ensuring La Flecha continues to be a paradise!
- Some nice beaches close to the apartment: Playas de Nueva Umbría, Punta Umbría, Caño de la Culata, etc.
- Should you prefer a beach much closer, you can always go walking to the beach of the Ría. It is also a nice place to stay seeing the sunset.
- Golf. If you are a golfer, you will be between two golf courses (golf Nuevo Portil and El Rompido).
- It is also a highly recommended place for those that enjoy cycling. You can find bicycles for rent in front of the Hotel Fuerte El Rompido.