Have the Irish vacation you've always dreamed of!
Curlew Cottage sits high on a hill beside the Wild Atlantic Way and just a short, pleasant stroll from a beautiful, secluded beach and the world famous Tralee Golf Club designed by Arnold Palmer. The house is surrounded by farmland, and from our windows and garden you can enjoy beautiful, panoramic sea and mountain views, watch the cattle grazing, and enjoy spectacular ocean sunsets. Tralee, Dingle, Killarney and Listowel, and the Ring of Kerry are all within easy reach by car, and the villages of Fenit and Ardfert - with pubs, restaurants, shops, beaches and playgrounds, and located on the Wild Atlantic Way - are just a few minutes away.
Our house is spacious and contemporary, yet cozy, and is furnished to a high standard. The large garden is completely walled and gated, making it safe for children and dogs, and the ground-floor accommodation makes everything easily accessible for elderly or physically disabled guests. With flexible sleeping accommodation, open fire and turf stove, stunning views and a great location, our house is perfect for a family holiday or a romantic getaway!
- Large entrance hall;
- 3 spacious bedrooms (see photos with descriptions)
- 2 full baths (1 with shower, 1 with shower/bath);
- Large living room w/open fire;
- Huge fully equipped kitchen w/conservatory dining area, wood-burning stove, and phenomenal views!
- Laundry room with washer and dryer;
- Utilities: All utilities are included in your rent
- Oil fired central heating
- Linens + all towels supplied. Travel cot, high chair, airbed and baby gate on request.
- FREE WIFI
- Paved Patio
- Patio Set
- Picnic Table
- Sun Loungers
- Secure garden for children and pets