Woodland walks, stunning panoramic views, and spacious, comfortable
accommodation awaits you! Welcome to Dentford Heights, a late 19th
century detached property located in the pretty village of Gressenhall.
The property has a large garden with barbecue and outside furniture -
perfect for dining alfresco on a warm summers' evening after a days
exploring the delights of rural Norfolk. The owners allow use of their
tennis courts so remember to bring your rackets!
Size: Sleeps up to 8, 5 Bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 20 miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Nearest amenities: 1/4 mile
* Family friendly? Yes
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi.
* General: O.F.C.H. Woodburner
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric double oven, induction hob, microwave,
* Rooms: 5 Bedrooms, (3 with en suite facilities),
Kitchen/Dining/Family room, Pantry, Utility room, Wet room, Snug/TV
room, Family bathroom
* Beds: 3 Double, 2 Single
* Other: Towels. Cot, Travel cot. Books and games provided.
* Outdoors: Garden with paved terrace, table and chairs and barbecue.
* Access: Driveway for up to 5 cars
* Mobile phone signal: Variable
* Notes: Children should be supervised at all times whilst close to
water. The owners have have a small farm office in the grounds of
the property plus a studio used for music teaching and rehearsals,
pilates classes and the occasional concert recital. The grounds are
part of a working livestock farm, the owners and other farmers use
the tracks and farm vehicles and machinery may pass by the windows
from time to time.
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take