Don't forget to pack your swimming costume! Complete with use of owners
salt water swimming pool (available from 31st March 2018) swing, slide
and rope walk there is plenty to keep the children entertained here at
Rainbow Cottage! Sit back, relax and unwind in the spacious, attractive
accommodation which is set within rural countryside yet is close to the
popular coastal resort of Cromer. This lovely part of Norfolk is home
to beautiful countryside and stunning coastline, which in turn is home
to a wide range of wildlife.
Size Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Two miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Parking for one car
* Nearest amenities: Two miles
* Family friendly? Yes
* Pets: Three dogs welcome, please be aware of our booking terms
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV, DVD player,
* General: Electric central heating, wood burner.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, combination microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine and shared tumble dryer
* Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, Open plan sitting/kitchen/dining area, Bathroom
* Beds: 1 King size, 2 Twin
* Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided.WiFi.
* Outdoors: Small lawned area with patio, charcoal barbecue, fire
pit, table and chairs. Access to a raised circular ornamental pool
with fountain. Large play area with swing, slide and rope walk
climb with a barked soft surface.
* Mobile phone signal: Variable
* Notes: Use of the owner's salt water swimming pool with Jacuzzi
jets, comfortable seating, TV with Sky, Treadmill. Dishwasher,
water cooler and coffee machine. The swimming pool is available
from 31st March 2018 between the hours of 8am and 3pm and is shared
between all the cottages. Please note there is no lifeguard, so an
adult must supervise children of any age at all times and nobody
can use the pool area on their own. No alcohol is to be consumed in
the pool area.
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking