Poppy Cottage, in the delightful coastal village of Stiffkey, is a
pretty single storey property, tastefully and comfortably furnished
within walking distance of the highly rated pub and village stores.
It is only a short stroll to the saltmarshes to enjoy birdwatching and
a seaside walk but the village is also on the Coasthopper bus route,
which runs from Cromer to Hunstanton giving access to many coastal
villages and towns and the historic house of Holkham Hall, seat of the
Earl of Leicester.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
* Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
* Nearest amenities: within walking distance
* Pets: One small well-behaved pet welcome
* Short breaks: Available
* Smoking: Not allowed
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living/dining room, 1 kitchen N.B.
Shower room only from March 2017
* Beds: 1 double bed
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod/Bluetooth dock, WiFi, woodburner with
starter pack of fuel
* General: Electric central heating, TV, books and games
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox,
dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided, towels available for hire. Acces to bedroom
is through bathroom.
* Outdoors: Mature garden with courtyard, garden furniture, barbeque.
Situated behind a terrace of cottages including Nellie's Cottage
ref 866, it is a reasonable walk from the roadside, the path is
level although there is a variety of surfaces including gravel the
final approach is through a shared courtyard. Parking: Roadside
* Mobile phone signal variable
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking