Detached holiday home on one level and with far reaching views over the
sea and the dunes at Braunton Burrows, a designated UNESCO Biosphere
Reserve. Set within the grounds of the owners own home. The nearby surf
washed beaches of Saunton and Croyde are a short trip in the car.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 mile
* Pets: Regret no pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms all with ensuite shower rooms, bathroom,
living/dining/kitchen room, porch.
* Beds: 2 Kings, 1Twin
* General: Oil central heating, TV/DVD with freeview. TVs in all
* Utilities: Ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and Nespresso machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels, books and games. Short breaks. Refundable
£100 security deposit, travel cot Short breaks available. 3pm
* Outdoors: Garden, garden furniture, barbecue, secure storage shed.
NOTE: Young children will require supervision whilst enjoying the
* Parking: Up to 3 cars on driveway.