Detached holiday home on one level and with far reaching views over the
sea and the dunes at Braunton Burrows, a designated UNESCO Biosphere
Reserve. Set within the grounds of the owners own home. The nearby surf
washed beaches of Saunton and Croyde are a short trip in the car.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 mile
* Pets: Regret no pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms all with ensuite shower rooms, bathroom,
living/dining/kitchen room, porch.
* Beds: 2 Kings, 1Twin - Lower pricing for 2 people Nov-March,
please indicate King or Twin to be made up as only one bedroom is
* General: Oil central heating, TV/DVD with freeview. TVs in all
* Utilities: Ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and Nespresso machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels, books and games. Short breaks. Space for
only one travel cot and that is in Bedroom 3. Short breaks
available. 3pm arrival time.
* Outdoors: Garden, garden furniture, barbecue, secure storage shed.
NOTE: Young children will require supervision whilst enjoying the
* Parking: Up to 3 cars on driveway.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take