Linwood, a villa on the waterfront of a watersports centre in Instow,
has wonderful views of the estuary across to the village of Appledore.
This spacious accommodation with open plan living area has large doors
that open onto a decked area, ideal for dining outside or watching the
sun set. Instow has a lovely beach, restaurants, pubs and a local shop,
and is close to the Tarka Trail and surfing at Westward Ho! ideal for
exploring the coast and countryside of North Devon.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, open
plan living/dining room, kitchen area, living room/snug, utility
room, separate WC
* Beds: Super king size zip 'n' link bed converted to two single beds
on request, double bed, 4 single beds
* Luxuries: TV, DVD CD and iPod dock, TV, DVD, Playstation 3, Wi-fi
* General: Gas central heating
* Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer,
dishwasher, washer dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels provided. Refundable security deposit,
travel cot, highchair.
* Outdoors: Decked area with canopy, garden furniture, barbecue.
Secure outdoor storage for surf boards and cycles
* Parking: Off road parking for two cars