This 17th century, traditional terraced cottage is peacefully located
in the picturesque fishing village of Appledore and just a short walk
from the quayside with its beautiful views across the River Torridge
estuary. Sandy beaches, a golf course and riding stables are all within
a few minutes drive. The cottage is full of character and with steps up
to a small terraced garden.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedroom
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Wheelchair access: No
* Nearest amenities: Less than one mile
* Nearest beach: 3 miles
* Pets: No
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD player. Wi Fi Broadband.
* General: TV, Night storage heating, Open fireplace with woodburner
(logs available at cost)
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Spin dryer
* Rooms: 3 Bedroom (1 with en-suite WC), 1 bathroom, 1 Living Room, 1
Dining area, 1 Kitchen
* Beds: Single beds (3), Double beds (1),
* Other: Linen and Towels provided, highchair, travel cot and fixed
stairgate. Telephone for incoming calls, May be unsuitable for
asthmatics because of cob walls. Steep steps in garden.
* Outdoors: Courtyard, steps up to walled garden with lawn and
further steps to lawed area with garden furniture.
* Parking: Private parking for 1 car 60 yards away - luggage trolley