This charming riverside cottage enjoys a quiet yet convenient location,
only five minutes walk from the village centre where you will find
shops, pubs and restaurants and a short drive from the beacj This
200-year-old cottage retains much of its original character plus the
benefit of gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Wheelchair access: No
* Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Family friendly? Yes
* Pets: 1 dog allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD player, VCR, Wi-Fi
* General: Central heating, TV, Gas fire
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine,
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen,
Outside utility area
* Beds: Single beds (2), Double beds (1)
* Other: Linen and towels provided, Fuel costs inclusive . £75
refundable security deposit. 3pm arrival time. STeep stairs.
* Outdoors: Enclosed garden with furniture. Please note that young
children will require supervision at entrance due to river.
* Access: Roadside parking sometimes available. Public car park
around 100 yards.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking