A commodious detached cottage from the 1930's, Holly house faces the
sea and is a stone's throw away from the beach and lighthouse. Within
reach of the diverse selection of Southwolds pubs, shops and
restaurants it is an ideal choice for a family holiday.
* Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than a mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 7 bedrooms (two with en-suite shower room), bathroom, living
room, kitchen, dining room, cloakroom
* Beds: 1 single bed, 3 double beds
* Luxuries: DVD player.
* General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Towels provided, bicycle storage available
* Outdoors: Front and rear garden
* Parking: Private parking for two cars
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking