The recently refurbished Woodbine Villas provide cosy and
family-friendly accommodation only a stone's throw from Southwold and
the local beach. The village of Reydon is a quaint and friendly place
with numerous footpaths, two excellent shops and a superb restaurant at
the Randolph Hotel.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than a mile
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Wheelchair access: No
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD player, iPod dock,, CD/Radio
* General: Gas central heating, TV. Available at reduced pricing for
two people using Bedroom 1 only during off peak times.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Gas oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer,
* Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living /Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
* Beds: Single beds (2) Double beds (2)
* Other: Travel cot, high chair, play pen, selection of toys and
games. Games table available to hire.
* Outdoors: Mature garden with lawn, garden furniture
* Access: Private parking