Glencairn House is a luxurious and contemporary self-catering holiday
home located in the gorgeous village of Thorpeness in Suffolk. With
five stylish and comfortable bedrooms, three of which an en-suite, a
stay at Glencairn House is one you will never forget.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 5 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: 1 small dog
• Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room with wc,
mezzanine, small kitchenette cupboard, 1 shower room, 1 en-suite
bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms; Beds: 1 superking (zip and link), 1
double, 1 4ft single, 1 single (with additional pull-out bed), 1 king.
• Luxuries: Smart TV, woodburner, Wi-Fi.
• General: Underfloor heating and woodburner.
• Utilities: Contemporary electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels included, WiFi available. Please note:
Security deposit of £400 required four weeks before holiday.
• Parking: Private for two cars and further parking can be found within
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking