An attractive property with stunning sea views and beautiful interiors
right in the heart of the seaside resort of Aldeburgh. This
self-catering property is particularly spacious, with a very well
equipped kitchen and comes with a fantastic steam room, gym area, hot
tub, cinema room and four bedrooms with four bathroom facilities – you
couldn't get a better equipped holiday home! Guild House is well suited
to families and friends looking for a luxury base in a premier seaside
town within Suffolk.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles.
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles.
* Pets: One well-behaved pet welcome (permitted on the ground floor
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Luxuries: Steam room, hot tub, cinema room, woodburner.
* General: Gas central heating. £900 security deposit required four
weeks prior to holiday.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Neff electric oven and hob, warming drawers, large
American style fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser, wine
cooler, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Rooms: 4 Bedrooms (all with En-suite bathrooms/shower rooms), 2
en-suite bathrooms, 1 en-suite shower room, 1 en-suite wet room,
open plan sitting room/dining room/kitchen, utility room, 2
cloakrooms, hot tub room, cinema room, steam room, gym area.
* Beds: 1 super king size bed, 3 king size beds.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Outdoors: Small courtyard garden on the ground floor. Shared roof
terrace on the first floor with amazing sea views complete with
garden furniture and barbecue.
* Parking: Roadside available nearby (there are two car parks in
Aldeburgh which require a parking permit - one in Fort Green and
Thorpe Road. The car park directly opposite is a short stay car
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking