Butterfield House is a characterful 16th century house with incredible
views along the River Waveney and surrounding marshland. Commodious,
comfortable and boasting luxuries such as a games room, riverside
summerhouse and barbecue, this property combines an excellent mix of
contemporary lifestyle with a countryside atmosphere.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Wheelchair access: No
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
* Family friendly? Yes
* Pets: 2 pets welcome
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD player, SKY HD, Open fireplace, Stereo system,
Jacuzzi bath, Wi-Fi
* General: Gas central heating, TV
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Rangemaster cooker, Slow cooker, Microwave, Fridge,
Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher
* Rooms: 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1
Kitchen, 1 Dining room, 1 Seating area, 1 Cloakroom, 1
Cellar/Seating area. Games room within the grounds.
* Beds: King size beds (2) Double beds (2)
* Other: Children must be supervised around the pond. Towels, games,
travel cot & high Chair provided. Row boat, ping pong and poker
table and trampoline and garden games available.
* Outdoors: Lit patios with pond, furniture, music system. Riverside
patio with BBQ.
* Access: Private parking for two cars.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking