Quiet and well appointed accommodation in this tranquil corner of
Reydon. Barton House is well equipped and has easy access to the pubs
and shops in the village centre, Southwold is also very nearby with the
stop for the bus service just outside.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 miles.
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: One well behaved pet welcome.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge/freezer,
Washing machine, Dishwasher, Tumble dryer in garage.
* Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room with dining area, 1
Kitchen, 1 Conservatory, 1 Cloakroom.
* Beds: Single bed (3), Double beds (1)
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: Enclosed garden with lawn.
* Parking: For one car parallel to the garage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking