This traditional thatched cottage sits near the quiet village of
Denston. The beamed ceilings and low doorways add to the character of
this single-store property which enjoys a peaceful rural setting whilst
being within easy reach of many of Suffolk's attractions.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: DVD player, CD player
* General: Gas central heating, TV
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Living/Dining room, 1 Kitchen,
* Beds: Bunk beds (1 set), Double bed (1) . Pease note property only
suitable for 2 adults and 2 children due to style of cottage.
* Other: Books and games provided, Telephone for incoming calls.
* Outdoors: Gardens with patio, furniture and summerhouse
* Parking: Private parking for 2 cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take