A beautiful apartment with a bedroom, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. In the living room there is a sofa bed that can provide all the comfort of a true double bed. The balcony invites you to have a drink or to have a meal or even a good breakfast in the morning. The bathroom is decorated to feel like a mini SPA, natural shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper and even soft towels.
This apartment has been totally rehabilitated and offers the comfort desired by the travelers and allows to feel at home since the used decoration provides comfort, relaxation in a cozy atmosphere.
The location is one of the best in town as it is very central allowing you to visit all points of interest on foot, so we can safely state that this is a prime location. It is a 2-minute walk from the emblematic Lello Bookstore and the not less famous Clerigos Tower.
In the neighborhood there are many bars and restaurants, it is the zone of excellence to go out at night, however the apartment is very quiet, without any noise from outside, so you can enjoy the calm and well-deserved.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced long-standing law requiring anyone to provide accommodation for the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement that aims to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices. In this case, it is specifically Article 45 of the Schengen Agreement and the recent Local Law in Portugal that has brought this rule into sharper focus.
For this reason, all guests of every reservation need to show their passports, so we can collect the required information.
- All foreign guests will be asked to fill out the Accommodation Bulletin with the personal information to be sent to the SEF (Aliens and Borders Service)
- Upon check-in all foreign citizens will be asked to fill in an accommodation with personal information to be sent to SEF (Immigration and Borders Service).
IDENTIFICATION DES HÔTES:
- Dans le Check in, tous les citoyens étrangers devront replace a formulaire d'hébergement avec des informations personnelles, which will be sent to SEF (Service de l'Immigration et des Frontières).
MUNICIPAL TOURIST RATE
- A tourist fee of € 2 per night per person for anyone over 13 years old is charged at the check in for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights per stay. The tax is payable in cash upon check-in to the host.
MUNICIPAL TURIST TAX
- Upon arrival it will be charged the tourist tax of € 2 per night per person for anyone over 13 years old, for a maximum of 7 straight nights per stay. The tax is payable only at check-in to the host.
SÉJOUR MUNICIPAL TAX
- À l'arrivée, will be charged the taxe touristique of 2 € par nuit et par personne pour toute personne àge de plus 13 ans, pour a maximum of 7 nuits consécutives par séjour. The taxe is payée in argent dans le check in à l'hôte.