Amazingly located to get the best out of London Fields, the public outdoor pool & Broadway Market. Large, modern, well-equipped open-plan flat, drenched in sunlight with wood floors. This is a true London home full of character.
5 mins walk to Broadway Market with its many restaurants and cafés. The london fields lido is a 3 min walk away! 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed. Ideal for a couple but can sleep 3-4 if need be!
Just 5 mins walk to London Fields station, with really easy access to central London.
Welcome to London Fields - apparently "one of Britain's trendiest neighbourhoods"
This is a modern, well-equipped apartment with sun streaming through it (most days)
*BIG LIVING AREA – Also a pull out sofabed that SLEEPS TWO
*BROADWAY MARKET - bars / cafes / restaurants
*NEXT TO PARK (London Fields) and London Fields Lido, a beautiful heated outdoor pool. (sadly, closed 'til August for repairs)
*BIG DOUBLE BEDROOM very comfortable 5 ft bed (150cm)
*GOOD QUALITY LINEN AND TOWELS, SHOWER GEL, SOAP ETC
*FLOOR TO CEILINGS WINDOWS
*LARGE PRIVATE SOUTH-FACING BALCONY WITH SEASONAL HAMMOCK
* TV and DVD player (with remote - all UK Freeview stations) in living room .
*Full kitchen / microwave etc
*HAIRDRYER / TOWELS / BEDDING
*GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS (see below)
All the facilities in the flat, kitchen, washing machine, full crockery and cooking utensils etc. Except the piano (unless you ask nicely!) - thanks.
Please make sure the shower door is pushed in rather than outwards, otherwise it leaks everywhere!
Also, please leave bathroom door wide open after use to air it.
Please don't leave food out as it will attract mice.
Please be very careful of the piano -no drinks on it etc.
EATING & DRINKING
Lots of bars, galleries, cafes and restaurants.
Weekend markets & foody heaven on Broadway Mkt, Colombia Rd flower market, Spitalfields and Brick Lane all within walking distance. Lots of open green spaces and the canal, great for chilling at the weekends. And you’re 3 minutes walk to London Fields own heated 50 metre Lido, one of London’s gems (currently closed til Sept).
TRANSPORT: CENTRAL LONDON easily accessible.
Closest Overground (the old East London line) Haggerston (8 minutes walk, very regular trains to Highbury and Islington - 10 min journey - which connects with Victoria Line) & closest TUBE Bethnal Green on the Central Line, is about 15 min walk, or a 4 min bus ride, bus stop 5 minute walk). The overground journey from London Fields (Five minutes walk) to Liverpool St takes about ten mins. CYCLE HIRE SCHEME nearest available now 8 minute walk.
Suitable for children (2-12 years)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
1. Please lock the front door when you leave, and when you're inside.
2. No smoking
3.Please wash up what you use in the kitchen
4.Please strip the bed when you leave if you have time and leave by washing machine with your towels .
5. No parties - sorry!
6. Checkout is at 11 unless we arrange otherwise.
8. Bins - there are big waste and recycling bins just outside of the block, to the right hand side in the estate.
9. Windows- please close all windows before you leave. ideally, at the 'slightly open setting that's not fully shut. this helps keep the flat airy.
10. Please shut balcony door (and lock front one) when you leave.
11. Tidying up- please be careful not to leave food out (especially grains) as we don't want to attract mickey or minnie again in the block. if you must leave dirty dishes or open bags of food, just seal them or make sure none of it is of a crisp/grain variety.
12. Please leave flat as tidy as you found it.
13. LOOK AFTER THE PIANO - This has huge sentimental value so please be very careful with it, e.g. no drinks on top of it, and if you do use it, clean hands (as my darling dad the previous owner would say!) and close/ turn it off after use.
14. Shower door - it's a little temperamental so try to leave it shut.
15. Please open bathroom door wide to air it after you shower as there's no window.
I'll leave more detailed guide on how to use the flat in the living room for you to read at your leisure...thanks!